Forums » News and Announcements

Carson Wentz now 2-0 as a pro following

• 108 posts
    November 18, 2017 4:31 PM CET

Kathryn Smith made headlines Wednesday when she  becamethe first woman to serve as afull-time coach in NFL history [b]Robert Ayers Jersey[/b]   , but she credits Rex Ryan for thegroundbreaking opportunity."I was surprised, yes,but also, no, in the sense that Rex is open-minded,"Smith said on  "The John Murphy Show"  in Buffalo."Rex and I have worked together for a number of years so I know him pretty well. We have a good working relationship and he's very loyal to people who work with him and people who he values what they do."MORE:  11 women who are pioneers in NFL diversity  |  Best and worstplaces to coach in the NFL  The Bills hired Smith Wednesdayas their new special teams quality control coach. She workedfor Ryan the last two years as anadministrative a sistant, beginning with the Jets in 2014before following him to Buffalo last year. She hadspent seven years as a player personnel a sistant with the Jetsand additionallyworked as a game day/special events intern as well asa college scouting intern."A lot of coaches, thats where they start," Smithsaid. "They start as an a sistant in some regard to a coach, and then the next step is to become a quality control coach  [b]DeSean Jackson Jersey[/b] and go from there."Its really just been an amazing opportunity more than anything. I got into sports. I got into football. Obviously, you want to grow your role. You want to go into the next thing. Its an entry-level coaching position. Im going to start here on the coaching track and go from here."The Cardinals  opened the door for women in football  in July last year when they hiredJen Welter, [b]Vincent Jackson Jersey[/b] the first female to hold a coaching position of any kind in the NFL,for a coaching position throughout training camp and the preseason. During her short but innovatingtenure, she worked with the teams inside linebackers.Smith praisedWelter for her work withArizona and believes her latest move will open the door for many more women in the near future."Jen worked with theCardinalslast year,"Smith said. "That was huge. She really broke down a lot of doors there. But I also feel like there are so many women that work in sports, work in football and the NFL.Its really just been an amazing opportunity more than anything. [b]Mike Alstott Jersey[/b] Its been pretty extraordinary, the reaction, and I realize that its groundbreaking."I might be the first, but I think very quickly there are going to be many other women in the league. So I may be the first, but I dont think Ill be the only one for very long."

• 196 posts
    March 7, 2019 2:18 PM CET
    You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.amerisleep 
    • 196 posts
    March 8, 2019 7:01 AM CET
    My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! amerisleep 
    • 196 posts
    March 18, 2019 7:09 AM CET

So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site. www.pearltrees.comhelenareeditem252091288">httpswww.pearltrees.comhelenareeditem252091288

• 196 posts
    March 18, 2019 7:20 AM CET

So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.

httpsdailygram.comindex.phpblog5186049-ways-amerisleep-matress-2019-can-make-you-invincible

• 196 posts
    March 19, 2019 12:37 PM CET

Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it.bosch oven repair singapore

• 196 posts
    April 1, 2019 1:01 PM CEST

I feel a lot more people need to read this, very good info! . . . . . . 借錢

• 196 posts
    April 1, 2019 2:19 PM CEST

Your post was very nicely written. I’ll be back in the future for sure! 借款網

• 196 posts
    April 1, 2019 2:46 PM CEST

Your post was very nicely written. I’ll be back in the future for sure! 借款網

• 196 posts
    April 6, 2019 10:25 AM CEST

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. couple massage bali

• 196 posts
    April 26, 2019 7:33 AM CEST

My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! 股票教學

• 196 posts
    April 26, 2019 7:46 AM CEST

My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! 股票教學

• 3 posts
    April 26, 2019 2:11 PM CEST

Visit our Star Maa Bigg Boss Vote page and get weekly Voting polls of Bigg Boss 3!

(200 symbols max)

(256 symbols max)